TigerNet is the Electranet IT Professional Services accredited Software-as-a-Service secure communications network that enables access to software applications and documents from anywhere in the world. It allows the storage, and collaboration with read and write capabilities of government protectively marked security classified documentation for all users across one common platform.
The system is scalable in design allowing user quantity to be managed and brought on-line as and when needed, from small individual project teams through to corporate organisations requiring high numbers of staff to have global access to the secure documentation from anywhere in the world. The systems unique core strength is its ability to protect the secure data that the users are accessing in the event of a device theft...no trace of the data is left on the device after its use and as such no risk to the security of the system or its information is presented.
We can provide a fully integrated security solution that can supply any organisation with project and network security services to meet specific needs.
Fully integrated solution for end-to-end project and network security:
- A unique secure communications network
- Secure global access to software applications
- Government classified accredited system
- Scalable and flexible in design to accommodate an unlimited number of users
- Information remains secure even in the event of a device theft
- Reduced capital expenditure on IT costs